Saturday, August 25, 2012

Internship Evaluation (Second 100 hours)

I'm already done with my 200 hour internship at Home Radio. It's kinda bittersweet for me. I feel happy to accomplish my tasks there and be able to focus on other academic stuff, but I also feel sad thinking I won't be able to see the people whom I've grown to love working with. Anyways, here are my last set of evaluation from my working supervisors. :]


:]

Sir Julius' feedback:
Very much willing to learn work attitude.

Darwin a.k.a DJ Duwayne's Feedback:
Confidence is a very important factor for future media practitioners.
Innovation (There's no limit to imagination).

Ms. Sarah's feedback:
Excellent in terms of professionalism during internship.
High-standard of servitude.
Able to commit to assigned task.

No comments:

Post a Comment