Sunday, February 9, 2014

Keeping Track

It's almost a month since the last time I posted something and YES! I'm trying to keep my promise of blogging more often (laughs).

In my last post, I listed some of the things I wanted to do this year. Here's three of what I have accomplished:

1.) Buy a gift for a loved one.

Since I started working, I really wanted to buy my father a smartphone. I know it far from how much he has given me since childhood but it's always the thought that counts, isn't it?


2.) Join a Yoga sesh


That's me wearing the bluegreen shirt.
I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS PHOTO.
Grabbed this from Love Yoga World's Facebook Page. : ]
Love Yoga World is located in the 11th floor of SkyRise 2 Building, I.T. Park. I've always wanted to try Yoga. They had a promo for first time LYW enrollees. I got to pay 1500 for an unlimited non-hot yoga from February 2 to March 2. It was a great deal for budding Yogis but I ruined my plans. I supposedly get off from work at 3 giving me ample time to go to LYW and join the sessions from 3pm onwards. BUT stupid me. I listed myself to work overtime for the whole month. Can someone kill me now? I've totally wasted my money. -___________-

Enough about my disappointing decisions. Let me talk about LYW. The ambiance was great. It gave me a relaxing feel. Plus, the people were pretty accommodating. I joined the Yoga for Beginners with teacher Kathy.  I honestly thought Yoga was an easy thing to do but boy it was exactly the opposite. No one should dare look down on Yoga practitioners. It might not involved weights but it sure is hard to flex one's joints and muscles.

After an hour, we had a photo op.
All smiles after an hour of Yoga. Namaste!
 I DO NOT OWN THE RIGHTS TO THIS PHOTO. Grabbed this from Love Yoga World's Facebook Page. : ]


You can check them out and like them on Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/loveyogaworldcebu


3.) Save money.

TBH, I am an impulsive buyer. Every payday, I can't wait to hit the mall or thrift shops to buy some stuff. But this time. I budgeted my money and saved some of them in my People's Cooperative account. It's wise of me to save up for the rainy days.


No comments:

Post a Comment