Friday, February 28, 2014

The Aftermath: Celebrating Single-blessedness Part 2

Boring -- that pretty much sums up my Feb 14. It was really boring not because I had no date. I wanted to go out that night because for one reason, it was payday! HAHA I guess laziness got the best of me and I heard that the roads were highly congested. Like any other single guy who's just not feeling the V-vibe, I stayed indoor and slept early -- indeed the best decision I've made in my entire life.

The next two days were totally a 360 degree turn. My high school buddies and I planned to eat at ICE GIANTS. It's a new shop which primarily sells cold desserts. Since it's new, many people are dying to try the goodies they are offering. Luckily, my friends and I decided to meet there by 6 o'clock so we were able to find a table for us. People started coming in as the night went on. Many people waited outside while we stayed and waited for our other friends to come.

Here are some of the mouth-watering stuff we order:

Beautiful. Delicious. Insert other positive adjective here.

Choco Chip Sundae

Mango Giant

Oreo Sundae

Black Forest Parfait
These were just the first round of food we ordered. The others came in after the other. That pretty much would describe their service. Read between the lines. Oh, for prices… sorry! I wasn’t able to document their pricelist and menu. But if you’d plan to go there the desserts would cost around P88 and up. Despite the not-so-good-first-time experience I had there, I’d definitely would be back for more. Maybe when the frenzy has died down.  I just can’t get enough of sweets.
Ice Giants is located at The Strip, near the Capitol. Go and pay them a visit!

1 comment:

  1. Yummy.

    ♡ Follow me on GFC, I always follow back.
    WWW.HEKYMA.COM

    ReplyDelete