Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Super Dormant

Where was I during the months of August to December? I published none since last July. I'd be behind bars for breaking the blog constitution (luckily, there ain't such thing.) TBH, there were a lot of blog-worthy events those past months. I was plainly lazy to do so. My apologies.


Well, what a year it has been. 2013 surely wouldn't be forgotten, but I believe 2014 would also be memorable. I'm definitely bracing myself (Yes, I embrace myself most of the times because I have no one else to hug. Oops! That was uncalled for.) for anything that's in store for me this year.

I'd like to keep this just-to-have-an-entry post short. I'd like to end with this picture I captured when I went to the South Reclamation Project grounds. Let me know what you think about the picture and the quote.

Right on. 

Till next time, 

pRaNs B.



No comments:

Post a Comment