Monday, July 15, 2013

I got balls

I am just leaping right now. Finally, I have bought myself my own Mikasa Spiral Volleyball. This may not be a big deal for most people but for someone like me who eats and breathes volleyball, IT IS A BIG DEAL.

The actual plan was to buy two MVA310 because the price posted on Chris Sports' website was around 1900. But when we went to the mall, it was over 2000. So I had to buy only one. You might be asking why I planned to buy two volleyballs. TBH, I wanted to have more balls for our CAS Volleyball Men's Team so that we can really have quality practice time. Nonetheless, having one is more than enough. Maybe, just maybe, come this August if Toby's Sports or Chris Sports would be having a sale, I could add one more ball to my collection.

Weeeeeee! I am just very happy right now. Next thing I'd like to buy a pair of Mizuno shoes. Payday, come the soonest time possible! 

Will show you a picture of the ball. 

Till next time Blogspot,

pRaNs B.




P.S.

Yes. I am at the office right now. My student is absent which gave me ample time to blog. (wink!)

No comments:

Post a Comment