Monday, July 15, 2013

Testing New Waters

Yea, I know. I'm guilty of being such a lazy a**. I just had to succumb to the idea of not blogging after a gazillion year, but here I am right now. I actually am at the office right now. Luckily, my student isn't here yet. NEWSFLASH! Yes, you've read it right. I actually have a new job right now. I am teaching. Who would have thought I'd ending up teaching?

Well, it isn't the typical school-slash-university-way of teaching. I am an English as Secondary Language (ESL) teacher catering to Japanese, Koreans, Taiwanese, Iranians, and Russians. I find this job interesting but a part of me also want to venture into university teaching because I believe it would also be good to educate my fellow Filipinos. Hopefully, I could get a Master's Degree or a Diploma in Professional Education. I honestly am still undecided which to take and in what school (This would have to be written in another blog.  I promise to write about it soon).

Going back to the topic. Yea. It's just been a month and a week since I started here. The compensation package is less compared to my previous job, but I feel more satisfied here. The nature of the job is manageable plus the respect I get from my students is just priceless. 

Friends discouraged me from continuing here but I decided to give this a try because I really feel I would grow professionally here. I guess, I have to stop from here. My next student's waiting outside already. 


Till next time Blogspot,

pRaNs B.



P.S.
Will post photos soon. : ] 

No comments:

Post a Comment