Monday, January 7, 2013

Life goes on

HEY! The world didn't end last December 21, 2012. Screw those people who kept bluffing about doomsday. Please, I worked my arse off in school just to find a stable job and eventually earn money then you go telling me that everything's coming to an end? All my sacrfices and hardwork for what? For earthquakes, tsunamis, and death? GIVE ME A BREAK. Give us a break.

K, moving on. Yes. I know I owe you a lot of stories of how my life went since my last post and I have to tell a lot of interesting events unfolded. Will hafta to tell you once I finish this article I'm working on for Freeman. I also have plans for posting my raw outputs but I have to ask my company's permission first. I might get sued or reprimanded. HAHA

Well, this is it for now. Just dropped by to let you know I am alive. Franz Papat will have more to rant so just keep in touch and I'll ttyl!

keep calm and live life to the fullest,

Franz.

No comments:

Post a Comment