Saturday, February 25, 2012

Pet Must-Haves

A year or so from now, I'll be graduating college (hopefully). This early, I have thought many times of having pets and I just can't wait to have one ^__________^

I have always loved Labrador Retrievers (also GoldenRets,too)
and I can't wait to have one of this breed. I'm gonna call her "Summa".
You might ask why Summa. Uhm, people always pressure me of becoming
a Summa Cumm Laude by the time I graduate. It's just too impossible
that's why I'll just satisfy them by having a dog named Summa.
Just finished watching 101 Dalmatians (again!)
and I badly want one. Imma call her "Dallas".



I don't want to believe that cats are the number one enemy of dogs.
I want to have a Siamese cat, sometime. Isn't he cute?
Actually, these are only a few of my must-haves after graduation  :)) SAVE SAVE SAVE MONEY MODE IS ON. Yes, I am such a dreamer and I always will be :p

P.S. I don't own the pics :]

No comments:

Post a Comment