Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Breaking the silence: Summer Classes and Thrift Shops

         Heeeeeeeeeey Blogspot! It has been an epoch since the last time I blogged (I deserve some spanking for being such a delinquent blogger XD).
          A lot has happened the past few days which were worth blogging but lethargy got the best of me. Yesterday (April 3,2012) was our 2nd day of summer classes. I already knew who my professors were and GOD, they weren't the ones I was expecting but I guess everything will go fine with them.
             During my three-hour-and-20-minute break, I had to meet up with my Mom at Robinson's to do some thrift shopping at nearby thrift shops. I was never into pre-loved clothes but when I got to see how my classmates strut their fifty peso outfits, I said to myself that I could also do with "ukay-ukay".
             So yeah, I went to some thrift shops across Robinsons and there were really great finds there. I bought two shirts; One was a Giordano polo shirt and it was only 84 pesos! I also bought a pair of shortpants worth 66pesos. I was in awe at how affordable the clothes were and I see myself going back to those stores in the future. Will be posting those items soon. This will be for now! Toodles!

No comments:

Post a Comment