Monday, January 30, 2012

Red and Green


When someone wears red, it's his birthday. When red is combined with green, Christmas spirit fills the air but it just didn't last January 28-29, 2012. :] January 28 is more like of a FranzPapatmas then the 29th, a hangover for the new holiday  :)))))))) 

January 28, 2012 won't be possible without the following people who I am so grateful for:  


Mama, Papa, Auntie Dethie, Auntie Agnes, Julit, Mariz, and Reina. (Sorry Mariz, we had to go without you :| ) Thaaanks Red Kimono for the hearty meal! (Free Plugging. HAHA *I don't have a hold on the food prices if ever they change days/weeks/months/years from now) 


No other restaurant could live up to my red day other than Red Kimono :]
January 28, 2012
Crispy Cream Dory with Tartar Sauce - P195

Chicken Terriyaki - P225
Pork Tonkatsu - P220
Prawn Tempura - P295

 Mag-chopsticks ko for a change.
Murag, lisod-lisod gyod if mag-chopsticks.
DMD OY. AHA MAN TONG TINIDOR DIRE. DI MAG SILBI ANG CHOPSTICKS :)))

I finally got myself a piggy hat. A froggy hat will be next! :]

Julit and I
"Simply Cebuana" Reina Mae Otarra and the @3---- they (Julit, Mariz, and Reina) gave me. <3

Simply Iguwanas! LOLS. The best tangkogo award goes to...the talikodgenic
girl.

Thanks Julit, Reina, and Mariz for the Choco Mousse cakes!

No comments:

Post a Comment